The distance between Ahmedabad and Valsad is approximately 345 kilometers. The duration of the journey depends on the mode of transportation you choose. By car, it takes around 5–6 hours to reach Valsad from Ahmedabad. By train, it takes around 4-5 hours. By bus, it takes around 7-8 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
The cab fare from Ahmedabad to Valsad may vary depending on the taxi service or cab company you choose. It is advisable to check with reputable cab services in Ahmedabad for an accurate fare estimate.
Valsad is a city located in the Valsad district of Gujarat, India. It is situated on the western coast and is known for its beautiful beaches, historical sites, and religious significance. Here are some of the famous sightseeing spots in Valsad:
1. Tithal Beach: Tithal Beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Valsad. It is famous for its black sand and beautiful sunset views. The beach offers various facilities like camel rides, horse rides, and watersports.
2. Swaminarayan Temple: The Swaminarayan Temple in Valsad is a prominent religious site for followers of the Swaminarayan sect. The temple’s architecture is exquisite, and it attracts devotees and tourists alike.
3. Parnera Hill: Parnera Hill is a small hill located near Valsad. The hill offers mesmerizing views of the surrounding landscape, and one can indulge in activities like trekking and bird watching.
4. Tadkeshwar Mahadev Temple: Tadkeshwar Mahadev Temple is an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is believed to be more than 1,000 years old and holds great religious significance. The temple is built in a serene environment surrounded by lush greenery.
5. Dharampur: Dharampur is a small town near Valsad known for its historical importance. It is home to several architectural marvels, including the famous Gaushala Gate, a stunning example of Indo-Saracenic architecture.
6. Moti Daman Fort: Located near the city of Valsad, Moti Daman Fort is a historical structure built during Portuguese rule in India.
7. Black Hill: Black Hill is a scenic spot located on the outskirts of Valsad. It offers a panoramic view of the surrounding region and is a popular destination for nature lovers and photographers.
Apart from these, Valsad is also known for its local cuisine, especially its seafood delicacies.
Valsad is a small town in the western Indian state of Gujarat. It is located in the Valsad district, which is known for its scenic beauty and historical significance. Here is some tourist information on Valsad and the nearest travel destinations from Valsad:
1. Saputara: Located about 80 kilometres away from Valsad, Saputara is a popular hill station and a major tourist destination in Gujarat. It offers beautiful views of the lush greenery, waterfalls, and Dang Forest. There are several attractions to visit in Saputara, including the Saputara Lake, Sunset Point, the Artist Village, and the Step Garden.
2. Daman: Situated about 30 kilometres away from Valsad, Daman is a coastal town known for its beautiful beaches and Portuguese architecture. The beaches in Daman, such as Devka Beach and Jampore Beach, are popular among tourists. The Fort of Nani Daman and the Church of Bom Jesus are also worth visiting.
3. Silvassa: Located around 20 kilometres away from Valsad, Silvassa is the capital of the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. It is known for its lush green surroundings, wildlife sanctuaries, and water parks. The Lion Safari Wildlife Park, Vanganga Lake Garden, and Dudhani Lake are some of the popular attractions in Silvassa.
4. Wilson Hills: Wilson Hills is a beautiful hill station situated about 120 kilometres away from Valsad. It is known for its serene atmosphere, waterfalls, and viewpoints. The Ozone Valley, the Bilpudi Twin Waterfalls, and Sunrise Point are some of the must-visit attractions in Wilson Hills.
5. Surat: Located about 90 kilometres away from Valsad, Surat is a bustling city known for its textile industry and historical sites. The Dutch Garden, the Dumas Beach, the Sardar Patel Museum, and the Sarthana Nature Park are some of the popular tourist attractions in Surat.
These are just a few of the nearest travel destinations from Valsad. Gujarat is a diverse state with many more attractions to explore, including religious sites, historical monuments, wildlife sanctuaries, and scenic landscapes.
There are several reasons to book an Ahmedabad to Valsad cab with Lalubhai Travels. Some of them are:
1. Reliable service: Lalubhai Travels is known for its reliable and punctual cab service. They have a fleet of well-maintained cars that ensures a comfortable and hassle-free journey.
2. Experienced drivers: The cab drivers of Lalubhai Travels are experienced and well-trained. They have a good knowledge of the routes and can ensure a smooth ride to your destination.
3. Affordable prices: Lalubhai Travels offers competitive and affordable prices for their cab services.
4. Safety measures: Lalubhai Travels follows strict safety measures to ensure the safety of their passengers. The cabs are equipped with GPS tracking systems to monitor the movement of the vehicles.
5. Multiple cab options: Lalubhai Travels offers a wide range of cab options to choose from. You can select a cab according to your preferences and requirements.
6. 24/7 customer support: Lalubhai Travels provides 24/7 customer support to assist you with any queries or issues during your journey.
Overall, booking an Ahmedabad to Valsad cab with Lalubhai Travels guarantees a comfortable, safe, and reliable travel experience.
1. How much does a taxi from Ahmedabad to Valsad cost?
The cost of a taxi from Ahmedabad to Valsad can vary depending on the type of car and the distance. On average, the cost can range from ₹3,000 to ₹5,000.
2. How long does it take to travel from Ahmedabad to Valsad by taxi?
The travel time from Ahmedabad to Valsad by taxi can vary depending on the route and traffic conditions. On average, it takes around 4-5 hours to cover the distance of approximately 280 km.
3. Are there any toll charges on the way?
Yes, there are toll charges on the highway between Ahmedabad and Valsad. The exact toll charges can vary, but you should be prepared to pay around ₹300–400 in toll fees.
4. Can I book a one-way taxi from Ahmedabad to Valsad?
Yes, you can book a one-way taxi from Ahmedabad to Valsad. Many taxi service providers offer one-way options for travellers who only need transport in one direction. However, the cost may differ for round-trip bookings.
5. Are there any reliable taxi service providers for the Ahmedabad-Valsad route?
Yes, there are several reliable taxi service providers for the Ahmedabad to Valsad route.
6. Can I make stops during the journey?
Yes, you can request stops during the journey from Ahmedabad to Valsad. However, it is advisable to discuss this with the taxi service provider in advance to ensure that there are no additional charges for the stops.
7. Are the taxis air-conditioned?
Most of the taxis operating on the Ahmedabad-Valsad route are air-conditioned. However, it is always recommended to confirm with the taxi service provider beforehand to ensure that the taxi you book has air conditioning.
8. Are there any local sightseeing options in Valsad?
Yes, Valsad has several popular tourist attractions that you can visit during your stay. Some notable places to visit in Valsad include Tithal Beach, Parnera Hill, Dharampur Road, and Swaminarayan Temple.
9. Can I book a taxi for multiple days?
Yes, you can book a taxi for multiple days if you plan to stay in Valsad for an extended period. Many taxi service providers offer options for booking taxis on a daily or hourly basis.
10. What should I do if I face any issues during the taxi ride?
If you face any issues during the taxi ride, such as breakdowns or driver behavior problems, you should immediately contact the taxi service provider. They will usually have a helpline number or customer support team that you can reach out to for assistance.
Planning to travel in Ahmedabad? Book your cab in easy steps with us and choose from multiple car options. Get your ride now!